GROUP SCHEDULES AND INFORMATION
The next Bereavement Group Series begins on Wednesday, March 22nd at 6:30 to 8PM
Group Runs from March 22nd to May 10th.
THESE WORKSHOPS ARE DESIGNED AS COMPLETE EXPERIENCES. TO SIGN UP FOR ONE OF THE WORKSHOPS, PLEASE CALL 718-788-4991 OR EMAIL YOUR NAME AND NUMBER TO JDORLESTER@GMAIL.COM.
If workshop participants want to meet further they can join a weekly group for a fee at my private office. Contact me for more information.
I offer Bereavement Groups in cycles, beginning each season, Fall, Winter, Spring & Early Summer.
- 12-week group specifically for individuals who have lost a spouse or life partner -- Wednesday evenings from 8:15-9:30PM
- 8-week group for any adult grieving a loss -- 2- Wednesday evenings from 6:30pm-to 8pm.
If you are interested please contact me by phone at 718-788-4991
Email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
General Group Information:
Here's some of what you can expect by participating on one of the groups:
- Meet in 8-12 weekly sessions led by a compassionate and experienced grief professional.
- Find the tools you need to help you grow and heal.
- Share your experiences, thoughts, and feelings.
- Talk with others in the same situation.
- Learn more about what to expect from your grief.
- Find healing and comfort through Alexander Technique and relaxation exercises.
- Develop new rituals to organize your grief.
Groups generally meet on weekday evenings in Park Slope. The location will be emailed to group members once they sign up.
8-week group - $400
(may be fully reimbursable by insurance)
Payment in full is requested at or before the first session. Arrangements can be made in cases of hardship. Payment can by made by PayPal, credit card or check.
For more on the grieving process, look at the Paths to Healing section of this website.